Licensed Home Inspector Danny Dickerson
Inspecting Homes Throughout the Greater Columbus, OH Area
Meet Your Inspector
Danny Dickerson served as a Warrant Officer in the U.S. Army. From there, he took his inspiration for the name of Rising Eagle Property Services. The Army’s crest was called an Eagle Rising, and it symbolizes growth, improvement, climbing to new heights, and achieving bigger goals. That’s exactly what Danny does each day as a home inspector.
He began inspecting homes by working with a friend who is a licensed home inspector and general contractor. In 2021, Danny started a home improvement/handyman business and began remodeling properties for investors. Since then, he has become licensed as a home inspector. He offers home inspections and a handyman service.
Danny has a passion for homes and residential properties. He enjoys teaching buyers what to look for, so that they may understand the condition of various properties that most people don’t notice.
Danny Dickerson’s Qualifications
Although Danny’s initial training came via working with a licensed home inspector, he has also put in the time and effort to become a true professional.
- State of Ohio Licensed Home Inspector #OHI.2022001346
- InterNACHI Member
- Follows all of InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
- Adheres to all of the State of Ohio’s Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
- Protected by Errors & Omissions/General Liability Insurance
Special Industry Tools
In addition to providing a visual inspection of everything, Danny also has a few special industry tools that help him find out exactly what’s going on inside your future home.
- Moisture Meter – With our moisture meter, we can determine whether there are any areas of moisture in your home. This meter can also determine if there’s any accumulations of mold that have been caused by moisture.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector – Allowing carbon monoxide to build up unnoticed in your home is a recipe for disaster. Fortunately, we’ll use our carbon monoxide detector to look for any signs of trouble.
- Gas Leak Detector – We all know the terrible odor of gas. But did you know that humans can’t detect the smell of a tiny leak? We’ll use our gas leak detector to determine if your home is safe from gas leaks.